CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wikispaces

Surfing the internet and was looking at one of the blogs that I follow and saw a link to wikispaces.  I didn't know what it was, but when I saw that it was free I had to go look.  Well, Wikispaces is like a personal web page that you can use for your classroom, business, or whatever you like.  You are the administrator, but you can invite others (parents, co-workers, family) to join and add discussions, view homework assignments, newsletters, pictures or whatever. You create the page, layout, and everything.   But the best part is that it's free!

I think I'll be using this handy tool next year to post all my back to school information for my parents, my monthly homework calendars, and any upcoming events that will be happening in Room 9, or anything fun and exciting that I would like for my parents to see.  Check it out- www.wikispaces.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm going to check out wikispaces-- I want to cut down on paper as much as possible this year! Good luck in your new blogging adventure!

    ReplyDelete