CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Almost Back to School Time!

This afternoon my son and I went to buy his school supplies.  Yes, it's already here!  So we made our way to Staples and went line by line picking up each item that we needed.  As we got closer to the checkout the salesclerk came up to me and asked if I was a teacher.  (Don't know if I had my teacher look on today or what but I guess he sensed it).  I replied yes, and he directed to the teacher pack.  Well, to my surprise, some of the things that were on the supply list were in the teacher pack, and I only had to pay .75 for it.  Yes, only .75! A huge box of stuff. So, for my fellow teachers check out Staples, great prices and almost free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment